Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

GDM Login issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garynail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:09 am    Post subject: Login issues Reply with quote

I don't use your service very often, but what is the deal with having to sign in on a web site now? The desktop program seems to not work any longer. I downloaded the "newest" version from your website. (version 1.4.2). Now after putting in my ebay username and password (several times) it will not connect and has several error messages (I'm sure that you already know what I am seeing like "could not log in" etc.) I even signed out of ebay and resigned in with the same password that I am using on the gixen desktop program, and it logged right in, no problem. I already created a username and logged in on your new site. Does the desktop version no longer work? or is there something that I am missing?
Thank you, Gary
garynail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Login issues Reply with quote

I think I got it. The desktop asks for your Ebay password, but what it Really wants is your Gixen password.
Thanks, Gary
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gary,

Never use your Ebay credentials to log into any Gixen related application.

The technology that required those details has been superseded.

As mentioned elsewhere, I also do not recommend use of the Desktop manager, until there is a new version released, which Mario has stated is going to take a few months to formally release, sorry.
garynail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Hi Gary,

Never use your Ebay credentials to log into any Gixen related application.

The technology that required those details has been superseded.

As mentioned elsewhere, I also do not recommend use of the Desktop manager, until there is a new version released, which Mario has stated is going to take a few months to formally release, sorry.

Thank Mark
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: ok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.