Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Paid for mirror, but bid never went through

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhiDX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Paid for mirror, but bid never went through Reply with quote

Little bummed right now, I should've bid manually since I was awake at the time the auction ended.

I had success once with Gixen in the past, so I decided to pay for Mirror and try to secure this next purchase. When the auction ended, Gixen hadn't even put in the bid, and my buffer was about 6 seconds. Not sure if this is just a common error or if something was incorrect on my end, but I'm disappointed at the moment Sad
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the status that Gixen gave the snipe after it had completed, on both the Main and Mirror tabs ?
PhiDX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I think it said something about Paypal authentication. Perhaps this was the issue, and I shouldn't have blamed Gixen. Apologies
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a new Ebay account ?

It may be that Ebay want you to set up a bit more information before they will allow you to bid.

Even if you have been using it for a while it may be that the seller put a restriction on the auction that requires you to link your Paypal account to your Ebay account before you can bid on that particular auction.

That is worth checking anyway, because if you haven't set up that link it will catch you out eventually;

When logged into Ebay go to My eBay > Account > PayPal Account and see if you have a link to your Paypal account there, if not, add it.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

Thanks so much for your effort to help me resolve the issue. It turns out my PayPal wasn't linked, and that was the problem. Again, appreciate your time and troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Phi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.