Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Why gixen will not properly log in and the simple fix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlkuzara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Why gixen will not properly log in and the simple fix Reply with quote

Apparently gixen now redirects gixen.net to gixen.com which screws up saved passwords and user names.
gixen.com was where the old ebay password (PW) and ebay user name (UN) was used before the new format. If chrome or Google etc. remembered your ebay PW and ebay UN for both gixen.com and also your new PW and UN for gixen.net, what happens is it tries to log into gixen with the old PW and UN since gixen redirects from gixen.net to gixen.com.

The simple fix is to change the PW and UN at gixen.com to the new password and Un that was/is used at gixen.net.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, gixen.net has always been a temporary location until transition is over. Now when it is, everything is back at gixen.com.
dlkuzara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: I must have missed the heads up Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Sorry about that, gixen.net has always been a temporary location until transition is over. Now when it is, everything is back at gixen.com.

I must have missed the heads up that the transition was coming to an end, there would be an automatic redirection and I should therefore change my Un & PW at the dot com site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.