Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Im being asked to open a new account! I already have one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonbop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Im being asked to open a new account! I already have one Reply with quote

This is bullshit!
Why am I being asked to open anew account! I already have one!
This is the end for Gixen & Me.

Why did you HAVE TO GO & MESS it up by changing a perfectly good working system.

It is now useless. LOSING BIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS.

IT WORKED FINE UNTIL YOU MADE THE RECENT CHANGES. FOR WHAT REASON T DO NOT KNOW. YO MADE IT WORSE.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK
moonbop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Gixen Not Secure Reply with quote

This is also VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

https://ibb.co/c8EDGa
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had read the instructions properly you wouldn't be trying to log into gixen.com at the moment.

It isn't unsecure... if you want an explanation as to why that message is erroneously displayed, in some browsers, you only had to ask. Or you could have searched this community area and been similarly enlightened.

Anyway, in a sprit of giving the help you appear to need, if not deserve, given your current attitude problem.... You have to use .net with Gixen credentials, not Ebay ones.. until that site is migrated back here shortly.

If you want to start talking calmly and sensibly about this, and receive help from the community, please do so on the other thread you started here:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8508

If you just want to shout your mouth off please do so elsewhere where someone wants to hear it. It won't solve your problem but you might get more sympathy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.