Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't add snipes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paragtim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Can't add snipes Reply with quote

Item I/d 222588864940 and others
Sorry to be a bearer of bad tidings.
The changes to Gixen are not working.
Existing snipes carried over from the .com cannot be amended.
New Snipes cannot be added to .net
The Gixen mirror shows nothing
Forum posts are not being answered
No online help in place.

Seems like Gixen has gone from a rock solid, dependable product to a pile of s**t in one easy move

Please bring back to old product until you can sort out the mess
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum posts are being answered... I have been here since before you posted this doing so. It does take a while to get to them though.

I've just managed to add a snipe for that item on my transitioned account on gixen.net... so it is possible.

The behaviour you are experiencing sounds like it still thinks you are logged in with Ebay credentials...

Please can you log out of gixen.net and then log in manually (not using any browser remembered credentials) with your new Gixen credentials... making certain that they are different from your Ebay ones, which you should never use again for Gixen... I recommend even going and deleting those credentials from your browsers memory, just to make sure.

The old product and its methods will cease to work in a few days, in any case, there is nothing that can be done about that... The only option now is to move forward, once it works for everyone we will all benefit from much greater reliability... admittedly I'd have preferred a smoother, much longer transition and a great deal more testing... but we are where we are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.