Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error: \"Could not add this item\"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heart_men

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Error: \"Could not add this item\" Reply with quote

Why is Gixen not allowing me to add certain items to my scheduled bids? I have tried to add item 122422418634, and item 352019588543, and several others... Some, after multiple attempts, are correctly added. Others, I get an error message "Could not add this item ([item #]) (1, 1)". Sometimes, the item is added to the list with the item id number and my bid, but without the description of the item and incorrectly showing that the Time to End and Status are both ENDED (the auctions still have many hours left until term).
heart_men

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Error: \"Could not add this item\" Reply with quote

This seems to be sporadic. After numerous attempts over the better part of an hour, and getting both the error message and the incorrect listing for the same items over and over again, eventually Gixen took each of the bids that it had been rejecting. Hope this doesn't become a regular problem. It's not worth all the time it takes to list an item like this...
microshnik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be sporadic, but it's all I'm getting right now for items that end in less than a day.
bob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't add ebay auctions to gixen. Keep getting the same error, "Could not add this item (332176153241)(1, 1)." Tried a few different items.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Curious user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely something going on. I tried adding an item that ends in 6 hours, by importing a csv file, and it said it might be too late. And when I view my snipes, it shows that it has already ended....with no picture showing up, or anything.
oceanfigs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Ditto Reply with quote

Experiencing similar issues with adding active auctions. When they do add it shows on the main server the auction has ended.

Ryan
Curious user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious to see if the ones added earlier today actually go through in a couple hours!
heart_men

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: bids already listen in gixen are going through Reply with quote

Yes. The bids I have listed successfully in Gixen from before it started rejecting listings, are being bid properly... at least for me.
microshnik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to be accepting new snipes again, though the page is unusually slow to load (albeit faster than when they were failing).
Curious user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working for me now. I went back and added some things that wouldn't add, right, just a bit ago!
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely this was the result of a network failure at the hosting facility used by the Gixen Main server as Mario reported here:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8315
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.