Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

UNKNOWN ERROR (1).

View previous topic :: View next topic  
microshnik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: UNKNOWN ERROR (1). Reply with quote

I missed bidding on two items that ended within the last hour with status "UNKNOWN ERROR (1)." There's a "View Error" button that opens a popup window with the useless message "Error log not found. Please contact Gixen support (3)." Any idea what's going on with this?
microshnik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New development: I had another snipe for an item that ended as I was composing my previous post, and while I lost fair and square (the bid shot way over my snipe), it also has an error status: EBAY ERROR: LOGIN TIMEOUT (1). Combine this with being unable to add snipes for current listings and it looks like Gixen is having a meltdown. Help!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology, there was a network issue around that time that caused this. It lasted for about an hour.
microshnik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yipes! It does seem to be working smoothly again. Thank you for the update and all your hard work!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:49 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.