Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

\"item already present\" error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hazel_davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: \"item already present\" error Reply with quote

Ebay item no. 22563089854

Since the original issue of 'verification code' I've had one snipe go through successfully and two fail with an error message of 'Sorry, item already present' which I only get when the auction has finished?

Help?!
hazel_davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...further to the above, that item number seems to have worked and won , there was quite a delay before it updated with that information. Still a bit odd...
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find item 22563089854, I think you must have a character missing, since Ebay auction ids are usually 12 characters not 11, I think.

No matter, the reason Gixen gives the error 'Sorry, item already present', is because it thinks you already have a snipe set up for that auction id, it should be visible on the page that you are trying to add a new snipe... if not that would indicate that Gixen isn't displaying things accurately... and you would be the first to have found and reported a new issue.
hazel_davey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those items definitely did not have double entries - I rarely have more than 2 snipes going at any one time so it's easy to see what's going on. What's so frustrating is it didn't tell me until after the auction had finished!
I'm setting up some more today as I'm out all day tomorrow - fingers crossed...
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen doesn't allow you to have double entries for one auction... the message you reported getting is the one you get if you try to set up a double entry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.