Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Too many failed login attempts (2). Bugged

View previous topic :: View next topic  
borolecolon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Too many failed login attempts (2). Bugged Reply with quote

Your account has been suspended for the following reason: Too many failed login attempts (2).
The suspension will automatically be lifted after one hour. Please verify your password on eBay first before trying again.

Got this message after I tried to log in with my newest account. I didn't remember my password. Went back on my old account. But same thing was happening. Although I know my password was right.

What to do now except to wait 1 hour? These are 2 different accounts.

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen doesn't link Ebay accounts in any way.

Gixen saves a one way hash of your last successful login and compares to that first, before it checks with Ebay. So, the only way to get a failed login is to enter credentials that are different from those you have used successfully in the past.

Gixen will lift the suspension after one hour, however, if the failure to log in is as a result of Ebay placing a block on your account logging in via the Gixen server it might happen again, even if you have the correct credentials now... this is because it can take a day or so for Ebay to remove the blockage that causes the issue for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.