Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I bid higher than asking price and lost!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeekkleefrecky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: I bid higher than asking price and lost! Reply with quote

ebay item # 192144175110. I paid for the gixen mirror option today and placed a gixen bid for $77. I watched the item sell for $10 and I gixened it for $77. My bid never made it to ebay! When I look on the gixen account it says "unknown error". Yesterday I used gixen (without the mirrorin for $6) and my bid had no issues
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology, it looks like there was a connectivity problem in the Gixen main facility around that time. I am looking into why mirror did not work you. Please email me.
drac038

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Auction lost with higher bid Reply with quote

Hi,
First of all, THANKS for this sniper. I use it for many auctions and it's the first time, I ve a bug.
I place my auction with Gixen for a max of 19.68€ on auction Nr 122490679901 and the winner won with 3€. The message is just "ended". Could you please explain me why?
Best Regards
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drac038,

Did you get that same status on both the Main and the Mirror tabs ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject:

drac038

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please explain me what you want to say.
The same hours, I put bid on many auction with few seconds diferences. I won many, lost three and that auction which just ended without put the bid... First time that happend
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a Mirror subscription, then once you have logged in you can select the Mirror tab, and there you will see the status that Gixen gave your snipe on the Mirror server, which is a separate server from the Main one and also tries to bid for you.

If you don't have a Mirror subscription you would expect a higher failure rate on your snipes, I recommend that if you use the service a lot that you invest just $6 for a years worth of cover with that service.
drac038

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Thanks.
How may I proceed to pay those 6$?
Best Regards
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time you get that option as you log on, after using the site to set up snipes a few times, either that or you get the option to provide a link to a website, that you own and maintain, that contains a link back to Gixen.

Alternatively, once you have logged in if you select the Mirror tab, and you don't have a Mirror subscription, then the links to pay the subscription are also available there.
drac038

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Auction lost with higher bid Reply with quote

OK I found it. I'll make it at the end of the month. Very Happy
Best Regards
Thierry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.