Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I can`t log in :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsgardUK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: I can`t log in :( Reply with quote

Hello everyone Smile
I try to use gixen.com but every time when i try Incorrect password is the answer. The password is not incorrect and the username is right so what is the problem? The password and username are not changed from months.
Please help if you can Sad
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been able to log into the Gixen web interface before with this same password and Ebay id combination ?

If so, have you accidentally entered your password incorrectly, even just once or twice in some other context, recently ?

It may be that Ebay has imposed a Captcha code on your account login via the Gixen server preventing Gixen from logging in.

If the problem persists for more than a day, then I recommend emailing Mario at the support address given on the Contact tab above. Please include your Ebay id in any such email, but not your password.
fishphoto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem as well. Suddenly I cannot login through gixen anymore. I have not changed password or anything, and I can still login to ebay directly without captcha verification or anything.
fishphoto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working again now. Thanks Very Happy
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.