Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

NEVER TOO LATE TO BID

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tio200

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: NEVER TOO LATE TO BID Reply with quote

Sometimes at the last minute virtually in sixty seconds or less i enter a bid.. most of the time it goes through, a few times it lost, but you should never doubt your chances of getting or winning an auction even if you get a message from GIXEN that the bid may have been entered too late. i entered at 56 seconds to close and won, by the time I had finished typing it was down to 37 seconds, but still I won,, you just never know ebay item .282327096824
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might work... as you suggest... but there are warnings not to do this... personally, if I had left it that late I would just bid manually on Ebay.
tio200

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: NEVER TOO LATE TO BID Reply with quote

In my early years with ebay no matter how many times i would attempt to increase my bid as soon as ebay informed me that i was outbid, I could not type fast enough and switch pages to raise my bid,, that is why i am so grateful for GIXEn. Even if I lose I am less frustrated because at least I don't have to wait until the last minute to feel disappointed, if I check back in hours later or tomorrow the sting of losing is greatly diminished, actually I am relieved many times when I lose as I really didn't want the item but since it was a great price, why not.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, the art of successful sniping is primarily about working out what your maximum bid is going to be, and only bidding that amount once.

Secondary to that is to make ensure your bid is successfully placed late in the auction.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.