Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Account Suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leepa63

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Account Suspended Reply with quote

Hello, I had a snipe recorded for a couple of days now and I wanted to change the bid. The auction was in the last 10 mins and I guess I was in a hurry and was probably mistyping. The last time I received a message saying that my account was suspended due to too many failed login attempts (5). Can you reset my account so that I may access it please and thank you?
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suspensions due to incorrect credentials being entered are automatically lifted, on the Gixen side, after about an hour.

This is done to protect your account from others trying to guess your credentials.

Please note, however, that getting your password wrong can also cause Ebay to take action against your account that temporarily prevents automated sniping services like Gixen being able to access your account in order to place your snipes. So, it is best to be slow and sure when entering your credentials to prevent such actions being taken by Ebay. Personally, on my home computer, I allow my browser to remember my credentials... but, of course, if you use a public computer that would not be a good idea at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.