Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Mirror is not working for my account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmzs02

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:26 am    Post subject: Gixen Mirror is not working for my account Reply with quote

On the 'Gixen Mirror - Miami' page, I saw the status of the items is ‘CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID’. Main server is still good. Another guy I knew who use Gixen Mirror service as well doesn't have that problem.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine Ebay refused to log you in from the Mirror location on a previous snipe, and thus all the snipes on that server were cancelled.

If your Main snipes are still OK, I would recommend editing the snipe(s) in question in order to re-enable them on the Mirror.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on that Mirror tab over he next week or so though to see if it happens again.
kmzs02

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I imagine Ebay refused to log you in from the Mirror location on a previous snipe, and thus all the snipes on that server were cancelled.

If your Main snipes are still OK, I would recommend editing the snipe(s) in question in order to re-enable them on the Mirror.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on that Mirror tab over he next week or so though to see if it happens again.

Thank you. I just started to use your proxy for next a few days, in case the main server gets the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.