Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercmarchclaras_0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

I have a question, it may be a silly question, but it's the first time I use Gixen and I am in a great bid that I want to win, and the las thing I want to happen is that for an stupid thing I lose.

1- Gixen works with my computer closed?
2- I live in Spain, so my country is Spain, but the eBay site it has to be EUA?
3- If I write 30 in the space bid, I will pay 30€ even if I have been outbid?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my questions are stupid.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please also read the FAQ page on the tab above, most of the common questions are answered there.

1> Gixen works from its' own servers, it is why we call it a 'service' and not an 'application', after a snipe is set up you can shut your computer down.

2> The short answer to your question is that if you are able to set up the snipe then Gixen should be able to bid for you. Gixen can snipe on a number of different sites, depending what you have set as your 'Target' site in your settings at the time that you set up the snipe, most often items can be accessed and bid on from any Ebay site. Gixen can also find a site that will accept the bid, when the one you have set as the target does not have that item, if you have your options set to allow it to do so.

3> The amount you type in is in the currency of the auction, whatever that is, if you are bidding on an item listed in Spain then tat is most likely Euros. You only ever pay anything if you win the auction. You also only ever have to pay at most one bid increment more than the next highest bid, that is how Ebay works, using Gixen doesn't change that at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.