Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

BID UNDER ASKING PRICE. what does it mean when I am bidding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymouvxd-0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: BID UNDER ASKING PRICE. what does it mean when I am bidding Reply with quote

BID UNDER ASKING PRICE. what does it mean when I am bidding?
thanks
Rickajho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The context of that message depends somewhat on if you are talking about a bid done on the Gixen main server or mirror server. (Did you pay for the mirror service?)

At it's most basic level, if it's the message regarding a main server bid it means someone else outbid you.

However you can also get that message on the mirrored bid if the main sever bid placed your bid and you won with the main server bid.

If both the main server bid and mirror server bid show "Bid Under Asking Price" - your bid wasn't high enough, period.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with all of Rickajho's explanation.

I would just add that, in order for your bid to be accepted by Ebay it must be at least one bid increment more than the current auction price, at the time that the bid was to be placed. Thus, it is possible for your bid to be slightly more than the current auction price, or the actual final sale price, but still be rejected by Ebay as not being high enough.

This is the status you will get in all cases where your bid is rejected by Ebay because it is not high enough, and, as already stated, that can be not higher than your own already accepted bid or not enough more than someone else's already winning auction bid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.