Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Group bid not cancelled after I won item

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noyopacific

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Group bid not cancelled after I won item Reply with quote

I won my bid for item 170782169584 but afterwards, the auction listed as "ENDED" rather than "WON" and a subsequent grouped bid was not cancelled. I noticed it and cancelled it myself but was just wondering how this might have happened and whether I had done something incorrectly. I searched the forum to see if I could find an answer but did not.
Mario, I really appreciate what a fabulous job you have done and continue to do with GIXEN. I sincerely hope all of the effort that you are obviously putting into this is worthwhile for you.
Best Wishes,
Dave
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long did you wait after the auction that had been won had finished?

Gixen has to wait until it can get the auction page back from eBay after the auction has finished so that it can check whether there have been any later bids that might have beaten yours before it can be certain that you have won and hence cancel the later snipes in the same Group.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noyipacific, I see one other bid in that snipe group, and I can see that it *was* canceled, by Gixen, and then subsequently deleted by you. Note that canceling a bid can take 15-20 seconds after auction ends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.