Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Very Impressed, Almost To Easy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CChamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Very Impressed, Almost To Easy Reply with quote

I tried Gixen about a month ago after being a long time subscriber of one of those other top sniping programs. After doing a few trial snipes I went with the yearly plan. Since then I have won quite a few auctions and find that Gixen almost makes it too easy to eBay shop.

I especially like that I don't even have to have my computer running (Unlike the OTHER program) that I lost auctions because I forgot and turned my computer off, which turned the service off. With Gixen you just set it and forget it.

Thanks Mario for a great service. The only problem I see now is that my bank account is going down way to fast because of all the WON auctions.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

CC
CChamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DARN IT Mario, Just won another one. I hold you responsible for half of my overdraft charges! Laughing Not really. Thanks again guys for an obviously superior product.

CC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.