Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Pay the mirroring fee. Gixen deserves our support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toasty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Pay the mirroring fee. Gixen deserves our support Reply with quote

i win auctions without mirroring but i pay the fee just to support such a great service. mario is also very helpful when i have contacted gixen for help. its a very small fee, and my experience has been that i win without mirroring but i encourage others to support this great site by paying the small fee like i do. best of luck on your sniping.... mike
Sumflow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gixen deserves our support Reply with quote

Toasty wrote:
I win auctions without mirroring..
Go ahead and use full service, and experiment with your settings. The suggested default is different for premium users. And I agree the price is to cheap! Anyone who is this useful to us should drive a Porsche.
insomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Agree - This is a Very Good Service Reply with quote

I used Auction Sentry Deluxe for years, but they totally went to crap several months ago - bids not placed, couldn't add items, snipes placed several hours early, etc. AS support was not helpful with these on-going issues, either - just the same old song and dance. And their product costs much more than Gixen! I haven't had any problems using Gixen, and I recommend it for anyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.