Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Paypal Account Required Auction...can you still snipe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Paypal Account Required Auction...can you still snipe? Reply with quote

There's an auction I'm interested in. It says Paypal account required.

Can someone still "snipe" with an auction listed like this. Do I have to enter a low bid first, then do my high snipe bid at the end?
Christy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Oh, and a positive experience so far! Reply with quote

And, I forgot to add I've been having a positive experience so far. We took the kids on a short day trip and I was able to relax knowing that two auctions I was interested in I'd have a chance to win! I did win one of them for a good price too!
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christy,

Do you have a Paypal account?

If you do, it must be associated with your eBay account on eBay.

To do that you log into eBay and then go to the 'My Account' section (its on the left hand side after you have logged in)... It was a while ago since I last did it so I can't remember exactly (and it changes the options after you have associated the accounts so I can't tell what it looks like without that association)... anyway as far as I remember it was pretty straightforward.

After that has been completed, yes you should be able to snipe this auction as usual.

However, if you want to make sure that its all worked, it might also be a good idea to place a low bid on that auction... once you know you can bid on such auctions its not necessary to place a low bid on all of them... I'm just suggesting it for this first one to make sure that the association is operating correctly on eBay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.