Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

No bid made but listed as won in Gixen?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: No bid made but listed as won in Gixen? Reply with quote

Hi my bid on item 190043405394 is listed as successful in Gixen and it says I have won but on ebay the bid was never submitted - my bid was higher than the winning bid. Any idea what happened?
Thank you
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You either found a bug (page received from ebay mis-interpreted as "high bid" page), or seller retracted your bid.

Did you receive any emails from ebay (e.g. confirming that you are a high bidder)? That might shed some light on this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mario, no never received any emails from ebay relating to it, nothing showing in my ebay or the bid history either...
Thanks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I don't know what went wrong then, never had this before - seller retracting your bid makes most sense, however you would have received winning bid notification from ebay in that case.

Unfortunately I don't log pages exchanged unless if there is an error, so in this case I don't have enough information do determine what happened. If this happens again (and/or to someone else), I will turn on more detailed logging in order to determine the cause.

I apologize for this, this might be Gixen malfunction.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.