Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Automatic scroll to - Sorry, this item is already present

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluesaint64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:04 am    Post subject: Automatic scroll to - Sorry, this item is already present Reply with quote

One for the Wishlist...

Automatic scroll to ““Sorry, this item is already present”

It would be great if, when you get this message that Gixen automatically scrolled to the relevant item in your list, and maybe highlighted it in a unique colour (blue?) so that you can enter or amend a price if you wish. I often have 150+ items in Gixen so to do this manually is quite a chore.

I’ll explain my reasoning.
(I should mention that I buy and sell Xbox games so frequently find over half a dozen of the same title I’m interested in).

I often add items whilst searching that I enter into Gixen but do not immediately enter a Snipe for. Usually the item will not be ending for 6 or 7 days and in the intervening period may well go above what I’m prepared to pay. I generally don’t enter Snipes until there is less than 24 hours left to run for this reason. Alternatively I need to research its market value.
So often whilst searching (particularly in Saved Searches), I come across items I may have already entered into Gixen a few days before.

If Gixen then tells me it’s already present and took me to it I could, if I wished enter a Snipe if I’d since established a price I was willing to pay.

It may not be a function suitable for people who search for more unique items, so it should maybe be a switchable option to do this.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The auction management functions that you are performing on Gixen I generally perform on Ebay prior to any decision as to whether I'll try to snipe the auctions or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.