Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

2 Snipes not executed due to \"seller restrictions\&qu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcglfr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 am    Post subject: 2 Snipes not executed due to \"seller restrictions\&qu Reply with quote

353041624855, 324116098109
Neither of these snipes were executed, and the message I received was "You are not eligible to bid on this item due to seller restrictions", which tells me nothing. The 2 auctions were 2 different sellers. A week after the first snipe failed to execute, I placed a bid directly on eBay with the same seller without an issue and won the auction, so obviously I was not barred from bidding by this seller.

Both of the auction items sold for considerably less than my bid, so I am fairly confident that I may have won both auctions, which makes this issue very frustrating. I have used Gixen for many years with very little problems until now. I would appreciate if someone could help to solve this issue. THERE IS NO SENSE FOR ME TO KEEP USING GIXEN IF MY SNIPES ARE NOT GOING TO BE PLACED.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The restrictions available to sellers can be applied on an auction by auction basis, though it is usual for them to apply the same restrictions on all their listings it isn't necessary for them to do so.

The most common things sellers use to restrict bids are not allowing certain shipping addresses on a country by country basis and excluding those that have had any non payments registered with Ebay for up to a year. These restrictions can also be removed and added at any time and exceptions can be granted for specific users.

You may find this help page of use as it also includes details as to how a seller can find out who they have blocked and why. With this knowledge you might find it useful to contact the sellers in question and ask them why your bids were blocked on their items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.