Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Has this been resolved yet?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slynch7369

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:53 am    Post subject: Has this been resolved yet? Reply with quote

Renewed subscription but still getting "Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail." message.

Still getting "Error (F): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )' when trying to import.

Has this been resolved and when is my account going to show the payment and not the "expired" message?

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The expired authorisation is a separate and unrelated issue that you can sort out for yourself.

The last time I provided instructions as to how to do that was on this thread.

The other error is different from the one that was being discussed on the thread that you originally posted it on, hence why I have split it off here.

I don't get any error adding a snipe for that item, but it has now ended, perhaps it did before then, is that when you encountered this error?

It would be helpful if you can find another example of this error being produced though, preferably for an auction that has not yet completed.
slynch7369

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: Has this been resolved yet Reply with quote

Yes, I saw your instructions on how to renew “expired authorization” and I did do that but it still says that I need to renew it even though I got a receipt for payment. I thought that getting the “INVALID AUTHORIZATION” message was related to the pending expiration and also would be contributing to the other issue. I went into my ebay account and Gixen is listed as a third-party authorization

As far as the errorYes, I saw your instructions on how to renew “expired authorization” and I did do that but it still says that I need to renew it even though I got a receipt for payment. I thought that getting the “INVALID AUTHORIZATION” message was related to the pending expiration and also would be contributing to the other issue.

As far as the error “Error (F): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )” The auction had less that 2 hours left when I tried to import it. Maybe that was why I wasn’t able to import it and why I got the error message.

I picked an item to import 373011655444 to see if I could import it but I got the same error. When I manually enter the item number it lets me do it and it lets me enter a bid. I did this same thing with the other item but when the item ended it gave me the “INVALID AUTHORIZATION” message.
Thank you for taking the time to look into these issues for me.The auction had less that 2 hours left when I tried to import it. Maybe that was why I wasn’t able to import it and why I got the error message.

I picked an item to import 373011655444 to see if I could import it but I got the same error. When I manually enter the item number it lets me do it and it lets me enter a bid. I did this same thing with the other item but when the item ended it gave me the “INVALID AUTHORIZATION” message.
Thank you for taking the time to look into these issues for me.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, upon reflection and reviewing other peoples posts that mention precisely this error code (11001), I think it is possible that the two are related.

You've repeated yourself quite a lot in the last post... but I'm still not sure what you have tried so far.

You claim to have a receipt for the re-authorisation... but you don't get a receipt for doing this, because it isn't something that you pay for.

This is controlled from the second section on the Settings page, NOT the first which is to do with the Mirror subscription which you DO pay for.

So what I suggest now is that no matter what it says in the second section of the Gixen Settings page that you re-authorise your account again. Once you select that option it will involve you logging into the Ebay account on which you want Gixen to place the bids and confirming to Ebay that this is what you want to allow Gixen to do.

After you've done all that I would also suggest logging out of Gixen and back in again just to make sure that you're in a new session that picks up this new authorisation for the snipes that you set up after that.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject:

slynch7369

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Resolved! Reply with quote

I am sorry for the previous posting. I created it in Word and pasted it. I don't know what happened.

You were very helpful explaining the "re-authorization". I have completed that process and now it seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks you again.

153884827318 - no longer an issue

Sharon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.