Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

warning to renew my account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tecprimeltd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:13 am    Post subject: warning to renew my account Reply with quote

I am getting this warning: "Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. "
checking on setting I can see: "Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Thu, Oct 8, 2020. You have 0 mirror chunks remaining. "

what is the problem?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that these are two different things that you are looking at.

You pay for your Mirror subscription and it provides you with extra access and extra features on Gixen.

The authorisation is you telling Ebay that you allow Gixen to place bids on your behalf on its site.

You need to renew the authorisation at least once every 18 months because Ebay expires them after that.

You can do this via the second section on the Settings page, just below where you were reading when you created this thread.

It won't cost you a penny and it takes just a couple of minutes to renew it.
tecprimeltd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: warning to renew my account Reply with quote

Many thanks for replay and support.I did try to re link my account but there are 2 problems:
1) it redirects me to ebay.com while my account is ebay.co.uk
2) not with ebay.com nor ebay.co.uk, it does not accept my ebay password and also does not accept my giexen password. I am stuck! please advise
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay accounts are universal, so logging in via Ebay.com should not be a problem in order to set up the authorisation. I am also registered on Ebay.co.uk and this is not an issue for me.

If you can't remember your Ebay password, you will need to sort that out via Ebay.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry took me long time to comment.you were right.the problem was my password as it was changed so using new password, I relinked the account and seems working find.
Thanks for sharing your experience and wish you all the best.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for coming back to let us know that your issue is now solved, and how you managed to resolve it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.