Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to use gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ibd2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Unable to use gixen Reply with quote

I haven't used Gixen for a very long time. When I went to use it today I have the following message appearing on my screen after logging in "Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail".
I figured that my subscription had lapsed so I went to settings and updated my payment. I've still got this message appearing on my screen. Is there something that I've done wrong or something I should have done that I haven't?
Regards,
Mark Gaut
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, you need to renew your eBay authorization from the Gixen settings page. Log in, click on "Settings" button and click on "Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account". You will be taken to eBay where you will re-authorize Gixen. You shouldn't be asked to pay again for anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.