Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

gixen subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
christine154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: gixen subscription Reply with quote

Gixen desktop I get a notice and big red letters on top of the window, that says:
Your Gixen subscription has expired or will expire in 10 days.
Go to Settings page and update your subscription.
But I have updated it?
AND IT WILL NOT LET ME BID ON THIS EBAY ITEM 163504419581?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Settings page what does Gixen report as the status and expiry dates of both your Gixen subscription and your Ebay authorisation ?

Both are reported close to the top of that page, not having a subscription should not prevent you entering snipes, they would not have the protection of being listed on the Mirror server though.

On the other had your Ebay authorization would prevent snipe being submitted on your behalf if it is expired. That doesn't cost you anything to renew but requires your action from the Settings page in order to do so.
christine154

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: gixen subscription Reply with quote

Gixen Mirror Subscription Status
Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Sat, Feb 20, 2021. You have 0 mirror chunks remaining.

and i still get booted out when i try to place a bid

when i log in i get this in big red letters
Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.

and when i add the snipe i just get this in big red letter
Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Could not add this item (183666811939)(1, -1).
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Gixen Mirror Subscription Status is entirely different from your ebay authorization, you need to look slightly further down the Settings page.

There is no cost involved in renewing your Ebay authorization, but you ned to do it at least once every 18 months because Ebay has decided to only allow them to last that long.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.