Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Yearly Subscription

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zach

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Yearly Subscription Reply with quote

Hi Mario,
Thank you for the very useful website. I have used your site for years and have been a yearly subscriber several times. With Christmas right around the corner, I was eBay shopping and wanted to renew my subscription. Unfortunately, I can not find any way to renew my annual subscription on your site.

If I can't figure out how to do it, I am sure lots of other people are having trouble too. I see there is a 10 day subscription, but I don't want to do the 10 day because I don't use the service enough. I would rather do the yearly so I have it when I need it.

I read what you wrote about the the timer and increasing revenue, and I say good for you. I appreciate your service, and even if you don't have the yearly subscription available anymore, I would be happy to contribute something if you tell me where to send the paypal. The truth is, I usually make up the fee with my first successful snipe, so it's more than fair if you ask me.

Anyway, if someone can tell me how to renew my annual subscription or confirm that it is no longer available, I would really appreciate it.
Happy holidays everyone.
Zach
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are still recurring and non recurring options to extend your membership.

After you log in you can see them all the options by first pushing the 'Settings' button near the top of the page... the options, with links you can use to pay for them, are all near the top of the page that then comes up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.