Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't login!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisjarram

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Can't login! Reply with quote

Hi,

Please help!

Yesterday I signed up using my own ID chrisjarram (which isn't my eBay ID) and also paid for a year membership. I cannot login with that ID! I see:-

"Please sign up first at gixen. You cannot any longer log in with your eBay username and password, now you need to sign up and get Gixen username and password."

So, I tried signing up again, this time with chrisjarram2 - this worked and I can login, I've linked by eBay account there but the mirror subscription I've paid for is obviously on the other account (chrisjarram). could you please either transfer this subscription to the new account or ensure I can login with the original one?

I have auctions I want to snipe ending soon and have emailed but with no response.

Thanks,
Chris
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,

You can use Mirror transfer form to transfer your subscription. You will find it under the "Settings" after you log in to Gixen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.