Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I Need To Consolidate 2 Login IDs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaytheRealtor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: I Need To Consolidate 2 Login IDs Reply with quote

eBay Item Number: 192754810107

I used to use my eBay ID (88GT) for my Gixen login. I was then told by Gixen that I had to change it, which I did. I signed up for the link on eBay to automatically allow me to set up my snipe on Gixen. I used it for the first time today.

Unfortunately it links to my old ID, which was the same as my eBay ID. Until today I couldn't login under that old ID.

How can I consolidate these 2 IDs into one.?

RaytheRealtor or 88GT
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You now have two Gixen usernames, both linked to the same ebay account, and both having mirror subscription. One of them is under the same username as your eBay account.

You can use the mirror transfer form from the Gixen settings page (it's just a link, log in to any account and you will find it) to transfer the balance of subscription to the account you want to use. No subscription time will be lost when you use it - only the balance from "old username" will be added to the balance of the "new username".

If you forgot your password for any of these accounts, use https://www.gixen.com/forgotpassword.php

I don't want to give too many details here in the forum, please email me if you need more than this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.