Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I cannot communicate with you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vg11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: I cannot communicate with you Reply with quote

I have not used Gixen for several years. I tried to sign in and it will not let me do so using old user name and password. I have unsuccessfully tried to set a new user name and password and link it to my E-bay account, but your interface will not accept it. It tells me the new user name (and I tried several very unusual ones) has "already been used." It will not accept my E-mail address, ANY user name, or any new or old passwords.

Thus I am unable to sign up to use Gixen again!! and I am unable to give you an E-mail address by which you can correct this.

Please give detailed instructions re what I should do. This appears to be a bug in your site and is very frustrating. Thank you.
perseverance747

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Cannot Log In!!! Reply with quote

I am experiencing the same problem. I used numerous random character usernames and there is no way that they were all taken. As requested above, please provide detailed instructions as to how to fix this.

Also, why did the login process change in the first place. I’ve been using Gixen for years logging in with my Ebay username and password with no issue until now. What prompted the need for this change? Very frustrating to say the least.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please email me? Please include all the information, including your ebay username, your chosen Gixen username, and if possible, screenshot of the error.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The change was necessary in order to move to the new, even more reliable, method of placing bids for you on Ebay, which is via you authorising your Ebay account to Gixen.

Ebay credentials thus no longer play any part in the sniping process on Gixen.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.