Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

additional Group Option needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: additional Group Option needed Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

I'd really like an additional option to order my snipes into collective groups.

So in a way opposite to the general grouping option which is currently implemented (after the first auction in this group gets won all other snipes get deleted/turned off).
I would really love the option, that certain snipes are depending on another snipe (so if the dependable auction gets won all other auctions/snipes will be prosecuted)
It really helps if you have a main item of a certain seller, but you are also interested in other items of this seller but just in the bundle.

Have you ever thought about such an grouping-option and do you have the resources to implement it in the future?

cheers
mfs
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a short discussion of the current Contingency group implementation here.

I'm still of the opinion that what you are requesting is the function that everyone has always wanted in this area.

The only simple implementation that has ever made sense to me would be:

'If the first one is won then all the rest are ungrouped, if it is lost all the rest are cancelled.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.