Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Where was my bid?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
haganbrighton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Where was my bid? Reply with quote

Hi, I am a new client as of today, who joined Gixen & Gixen mirror with high hopes after reading some great reviews.
Alas on my first attempt at using your services there appears to have been an epic fail.
I was hoping to be successfully bid on item 132564824371 - my max was set at ÂGBP 30.71, however, the auction closed with a winning bid of ÂGBP 30.00. I was not the winning bidder nor did I feature anywhere in the list of bidders.
Can you advise me as to what has happened, or highlight what I must do with the settings to avoid this happening again.

thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is because your bid was blocked by Ebay for not being at least one bid increment more then the current auction price. This is one of the fundamental Ebay rules of bidding.

Please read the FAQ page here; and in particular the section entitled 'I entered a bid of $101.00, but the winning bid was $100.00 and Gixen says BID UNDER ASKING PRICE. What happened?'

The relevant increments for GBP are here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.