Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Having issues - got pg_connect errors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djsstamps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Having issues - got pg_connect errors Reply with quote

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17
Roland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the same thing
trader0614

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here, cannot connect
nopfe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be the same problem as last Saturday - login error, so input of new / change / delete snipes is not possible.
Please repair this asap!
THANK YOU!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject:

sdisposition

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Same Reply with quote

Same thing happening to me
jayrt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: can't log in on any device Reply with quote

/I can't log in on any device many messages about enabling cookies which I have done, but it says my username or password is wrong but I know they are correct seems other people are having the same problems. please help I have lots of bidding to do and love Gixen, thank you for your help. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same error on my end.

And I have some snipes loaded which I'd like to cancel, I'll have to change my eBay password to disable the snipes. Hopefully this is rectified soon.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking into this, the mirror server facility is having some problems.

The snipes are still executed from main server. I am working on restoring full service.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try to log in now, the issue should be resolved now.
sdisposition

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working now!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Having issues - got pg_connect errors Reply with quote

Fixed, thank you Mario.
ravenheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing seems to be happening again today.
wizburf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOO !
It's still ongoing !!!
Is somebody messing with gixen ?
tricor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: tech Reply with quote

Again............................
TheBB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing again over here
nn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: still not working! Reply with quote

AGAIN.

anonpref

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: Login/connection issues persist Reply with quote

Same. Is there an update?
Knobbly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Same here Reply with quote

Unable to login (from the UK)

Crying or Very sad
diadiyad1a

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here.
tokdok222

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: cant log in Reply with quote

I am getting the same thing on 2 acounts that I have.

FireBad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:

Not fixed for me. I cannot login right now.

Federichina89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FireBad wrote:
mario wrote:

Not fixed for me. I cannot login right now.

I am having the same issue.
esmeralda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Unable to log in due to error listing Reply with quote

CG83076

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 AM EST and snipes to load and cannot log in, the same as all the other posts.
At first I thought it was bad memory but not so.
Romeocool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Havig the same problem Reply with quote

Same problem here, please i have so many auction list to edit.
FireBad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addition Error Messages. I had to take a screenshot as these errors scrolled off and were then hidden.

[img]drive.google.com/file/d/1nJN5TX3X0FDwJ68n0sQVJBzUDdmcGm91/view?usp=sharing[/img]
smiffielot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can login from the PC but not from the iPad. Pleased that the bids still work as I have a couple this PM. Hope you get it sorted-out Mario.
LAGeezer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, even changed my password, but that would not take.
esmeralda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Unable to log into site Reply with quote

Hello Mario,
I tried to log in to site and the following appeared:

Password is not a match. Could not log you in. (33, 0)

Is there something that I am doing wrong? or can you assist me.
guest1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here - it's been about an hour and a half
esmeralda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: unable to log in due to error message Reply with quote

I have just refreshed gixen site and was able to log in. Thank you so much
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is being worked on, please monitor this thread for updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.