Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

unable to log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverdragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: unable to log in Reply with quote

i CANT SEEM TO LOG IN USING FREE SITE
I get following error: (im sure i didnt change my password and site seems slow)

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 48

Warning: pg_last_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 51

Warning: pg_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 48

Warning: pg_last_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php:17) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 659

Please wait...

If not redirected to your account in 5 seconds, click here.
PenguinPower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: connection timeout when logging in Reply with quote

I'm having the same issue as described above. I just signed up for your service today specifically for one eBay auction I want to purchase. I have it scheduled to snipe already however I am concerned the snipe will fail to execute due to this error somehow. Present time 11:41am CST

-----

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Footballgeorgie58

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am receiving exactly the same error message, is the server down right now?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here, missed out on a bid however not a rare item thankfully, any news on a fix?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Servers still down Reply with quote

I cant log in - similar result to above at 18:00 Sad
silverdragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: unable to log in Reply with quote

Glad I am not the only one
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm logged in and getting:

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/bidsmirrordatabase.php on line 11

However scheduled snipes do appear to being executed still, so it appears to be a problem with the web interface that does not extend to the sniping engine.
squiffynoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the same problem here. Tried to edit an entry a few hours ago on the Desktop Manager, and it just timed out. Haven't been able to log back in since. Good to hear that existing snipes probably aren't affected but it's getting a bit frustrating now.
ramboton

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Log in issue Reply with quote

For those who can not log in, it appears that the snipe part of the system is still working, since the system just bid for me and I won. My issue was that I did not group the bids so I needed to cancel others, since I can not log in and cancel them I changed my ebay password, that should make it so gixen can not bid for me until I change my password here.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hosting facility is looking at this. Gixen main is still working fine, but mirror isn't, and this also affects logins. I will post updates as soon as I have them.
sukram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I had the same problem today, but now it´s working.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw: many thanks for everything, I´m using your great service for many years now, and I´m always very satiesfied with it. Smile
centraloregonpc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like its all working well again, yay!
footballgeorgie58

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was fixed but as of today the exact same problem has returned, please could you look into this? Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is being worked on, please monitor this thread for updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.