Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bid Not Placed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aclmatt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Bid Not Placed Reply with quote

Relatively new GIxen user. I have placed about 5 or so bids through Gixen previously. Several days ago I added my bid on an incredibly rare soda bottle. In my 35 years of collecting this is the second example to be found.This is most likely the only chance in my lifetime I had to purchase this bottle. Gixen did not place my bid. I am very disappointed.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this snipe not mirrored and finished during the timeslot mentioned on this thread ?

So it ended with either a 'timeout' of a 'auction ended' ended status ?

If that is the case all we can do is apologise.

Otherwise, please can you provide more details about the status that Gixen gave this snipe on both the Main and the Mirror after it had completed ?
chaswest22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: bid not placed Reply with quote

I was bidding on an ebay item leaving a 99 pound bid and was bidding on a rare ,expensive item thats common in the us but hard to get hold of in the uk especially cheap , anyway the item sold for 68 pound and i wasnt the highest bidder unfortunately,gixen error 70 very dissapointed, i doubt ill see this item again for a long time Evil or Very Mad
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post item numbers - I can't investigate without them.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.