Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

HTTP TIMEOUT (77) - was that the real reason?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
panmanthe2nd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) - was that the real reason? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm really disappointed today because a very rare item that I really wanted sold for about GBP 7 less than my maximum bid at 6am this morning. I had intended to sign up to the mirror but forgot (I remembered in bed at 2am last night, but was too sleepy to get up). Sad

The reason given was "HTTP TIMEOUT (77)", but I just wanted to make sure that this was the real reason. The item was: 272815444447

(I've signed up to the mirror now to try to make sure it doesn't happen again. - Thank you for running what is normally a very reliable service)
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had a few of these reported recently, see:

HTTP TIMEOUT (77)

Where the error message is erroneous... because the actual message returned by Ebay is too long for Gixen to handle at present.

Only Mario has access to the logs, on the server, that will provide the additional information required on what the actual problem is/was.

If he does not post a response here shortly, please email him direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, and reference this thread and both your Gixen and Ebay ids.

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
panmanthe2nd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
If he does not post a response here shortly, please email him direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, and reference this thread and both your Gixen and Ebay ids.

Thank you Cupid. I'll email him later then, if there's no response here. I've got another bid in 29 hours, so I want to make sure it's not a problem with my account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.