Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

HTTP TIMEOUT (77)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

Why is this happening with a mirror service?

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please see the conclusion of this thread.

.. so it may not actually be a timeout, it could just be a long failure message issued by Ebay.

What was the item id ?

Last edited by Cupid on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, this is probably a bug of some kind - your bid was likely submitted, but Gixen received back some unexpected response. Please email me and include the item id.
Lucy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Correct, this is probably a bug of some kind - your bid was likely submitted, but Gixen received back some unexpected response. Please email me and include the item id.

Thanks

Finally yesterday got one of my mirror services working lol
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77)

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was "eBay Trust and Safety Error", in addition it says "Please pay for your unpaid items."
Lucy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

mario wrote:
This was "eBay Trust and Safety Error", in addition it says "Please pay for your unpaid items."

Just to clarify, is it being suggested that if I've purchased things during the night, the mirror service may not work after the 1st item purchased because it hasn't been paid for.

I need this clarified, because in peak times I could be bidding on 20-30 items a night/day and don't pay for several days.

Do we think this is a one off, or more likely the norm guys
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't know - I suggest you call eBay support and ask them. The issue really has nothing to do with sniping, it's a general eBay issue.
Lucy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

Thanks Mario
mredsox89

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Same error Reply with quote

mario wrote:
I honestly don't know - I suggest you call eBay support and ask them. The issue really has nothing to do with sniping, it's a general eBay issue.

Got the same error for item: 152671756853

Don't have any unpaid items. Any idea Mario?
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Had 3 HTTP timeouts (77) Reply with quote

i still won all 3 but it must be because the bare minimum won.. thank goodness! (I do an opening bid before my snipe.) Ebay tries to make modifications all the time.. and they should just leave it alone.. you don't fix whats not broken.. but apparently they do! i report the bugs to them all the time and they seem clueless to it.

example:
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistiboxer,

I imagine that you only got HTTP TIMEOUT (77) on the Main tab, because I can see that a bid was placed for you 5 seconds before the auction ended; Here ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.