Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

bid under asking price it wasn't

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: bid under asking price it wasn't Reply with quote

Lost 3 auctions with snipes $6,$6, and $9 over selling price so clearly not too low to go through. If they fail then I'd like the correct reason to be given 192253956393 < this is only 1 of the 3
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your account is limited, apparently due to non-payment of previously won purchases.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: !!! Reply with quote

You guys might as well just come out and say "things will not run smoothly with the free service when we're not making enough money" I'd appreciate that more than the explanations we get
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has nothing to do with Gixen. Restriction is enforced by eBay, and you have to resolve it with them.

See detailed message returned by eBay below.

---
Your account has been temporarily restricted from buying items on eBay because we found a pattern in the number or dollar value of eBay Buyer Protection cases you’ve opened, because buying policies were broken, or other factors. Your account can still be used to sell on eBay and to pay for items you’ve won or already bought through Buy It Now. After the specified time period, you can use your account to buy on eBay again.&lt;/p&gt;

We regularly review buying and selling activity and under the eBay Buyer Protection policy and the User Agreement, we reserve the right to limit accounts. Please refer to the Messages tab in My eBay for more information about this restriction.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote

That's not it. I don't know how to look up exactly how many items I've won in the past 12 months but I've accumulated a little over 3000 feedback in that time. I have either 2 or 3 unpaid item strikes in that time. The only sellers that auto-block me are the ones that have it set up to block 2 or more strikes in the past 12 months. 2 or more in the past 6 months doesn't get me and more importantly I've successfully sniped from those sellers the snipes failed on in the past couple of weeks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am telling you what eBay returned to Gixen, black and white. If you think that's not it, so be it, I won't argue with you. But I have no way of resolving the issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.