Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't add snipes no matter the item

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Can't add snipes no matter the item Reply with quote

Hi,

Since the transition I am unable to add anything to gixen and the items that I already had present before linking to eBay did not even go through which made me miss out on multiple auctions today. I changed my eBay password last night so I was wondering if maybe that's why? It still comes up with my username however when I log on so I don't know.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe changing your password means you have to re link your account to Ebay.

I'm not confident about that, but it can't hurt... There is a link to do that near the top of the Settings page that you get to after you have logged into gixen.net and press the Settings button near the top of the page.

Look for 'Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account'.

When you say 'did not even go through' what do you mean?... Did they not even appear on your display after transition, or did they fail in some other way at the end of the auctions, in which case what was the status the Gixen gave those snipes afterwards, both on the Main and the Mirror tabs ?

Do you think your problem might be the same or similar to those that have posted on this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30566

?
jrmaddox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to re link and it comes back with "Could not confirm your account, activation link expired (3). Please repeat the signup procedure."

And what I meant by them no going through is they were scheduled to bid but didn't. It wasn't that my bid was to low or that it was higher than the buy it now it just didn't bid at all. After Gixen just said "ENDED".
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please repeat the signup procedure from scratch. Do not click on old links, they are expired. If it still doesn't work, please email me.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.