Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

weird error/password rejection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlebunnyfoufou61

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: weird error/password rejection Reply with quote

I tried to log in with Gixen just now and got a long error message *this is just part of it "Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17"
The error messages took up most of my screen and at the bottom was the Ebay rejected your password message, which I've seen before as my typing isn't perfect. So I tried logging in again being very careful to watch each letter typed - same thing. Opened up Ebay and logged out, in and out just fine.

Ordinarily I wouldn't panic but I have a snipe scheduled on an item for tomorrow (10 hours from now) which I don't think is high enough. So I really just wondered is this me, or a more widespread issue?
Thanks =)
littlebunnyfoufou61

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. It must have been me, or a short term thing, I can sign in here now. So..never mind. =)
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to the same conclusion, on this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8403

before reading yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.