Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cannot log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrorat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Cannot log in Reply with quote

Hello,
I am not able to log in. I am using Safari 10.1.1 on a Mac. I have also tried using Firefox 47.0 on a Mac.

I receive the message below:

----------------------------
Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Password is not a match. Could not log you in. (33, 0)
username:

eBay refused your password. Please check the following:

1) If you changed your eBay password, it may take up to 24 hours for you to be able to log in to Gixen. This is because it is common for eBay to inserts captcha images in that time period, preventing Gixen from logging in on your behalf.

2) Try to log in with the same username/password combination directly at the ebay website. If this fails, you have to resolve the problem with ebay directly.

3) If you use multiple languages / locales, check that your keyboard is set to the right one.

4) Some special characters presented a problem for Gixen in the past. If you use an unusual character in your ebay password, please let us know what it is (never email your full password, just the character in question).

5) If you changed your ebay password, the new password applies to Gixen as well. All the snipes scheduled with the old password are invalid and you have to re-enter them. You can no longer see the old sniping entries.

6) Finally, as of May 21st 2014, you may have to associate your account with Gixen IPs. You can do that by using Gixen socks proxy, by following instructions on ...

© 2015 Gixen.com. eBay® is a registered trademark of eBay, Inc. Gixen.com is in no way affiliated with eBay, Inc.
-------------------------------------

I reset my eBay password and tried logging onto given.com again and was not able to log on. I received the same message.

Please help. Thank you.
Barrelhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am receiving the same error. The details are in my post in the "Bizarre Error..." thread, but I thought I would mention it here too as these errors could be related.
$$dollar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Unable to log in. CVhrome or firefox Reply with quote

error;

EBAY #
371964295586 OR ANY
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject:

private

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: S O S Reply with quote

Looks like it's the end of gixen FWIW

Just saying, looks like a cyber attack lol

Crying or Very sad
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was a database issue that's resolved now. My apology, please try again now.
astrorat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
No, it was a database issue that's resolved now. My apology, please try again now.

Everything is back to normal. I am able to log in without issue. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.