Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

entire list GONE since paying for subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alltheplus

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: entire list GONE since paying for subscription Reply with quote

Love your service! Your free web site service was working great. I liked it so much I did 2 things tonight: (1) Paid for the annual service. (2) Downloaded your windows program & tried it.

I started the windows program, but there's no data. In the Windows program, it says "done refreshing prices" at bottom. No past auctions showing, no upcoming snipes. I tried hitting "Refresh Gixen Status".

So I went back to web site and logged in: all of my data seems to be gone...?? Even last few items I won are gone off the main list. The dozen new snipes I had entered are gone. "Scheduled Bids 0". The History tab does work and shows past auctions.

Please tell me you help me recover my snipe list? It took me hours to build. I'm starting to re-enter them so I don't miss items. The newly re-entered ones are showing up in the windows program and on web site list.

Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is alltheplus your ebay id ?

Have you changed any of your credentials with Ebay recently ?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's my ebay id.

No i havent changed ebay passwords since paying for the gixen subscription. The data was there, i paid, i went back to look at it, and everything was gone -- both on web site and windows app.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very odd, you are the first to report such behaviour.

Please email Mario direct at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above, and please include your Ebay id as well.

If possible can you also reference this thread so that Mario can respond here so that the explanation/resolution can benefit the whole Gixen user community.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject:

alltheplus

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
That is very odd, you are the first to report such behaviour.

Please email Mario direct at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above, and please include your Ebay id as well.

If possible can you also reference this thread so that Mario can respond here so that the explanation/resolution can benefit the whole Gixen user community.

Yes i think it is very unusual. I didn't see anyone else mentioning such a problem.

I emailed him as you suggested and i did include the url of this thread.

I keep trying to think if there was some way a user could inadvertently wipe their entire snipe list? I dont think it's something i did??
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I can see you changed your ebay password. I responded to your email and provided the list of snipes scheduled under the old password.
tio200

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: auction list vanished Reply with quote

yes, when you change your password. all of your future snipes disappears. it happened to me. Luckily I was able to log on using my email notice and somehow managed to see an old copy of my snipes list, but when I refreshed the page, they disapered. strange computer world !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.