Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

proxy failed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
me2v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: proxy failed Reply with quote

Sorry to bother you again so soon. I have the Gixen proxy in my chrome browser. Today when I tried to open Gixen or my eBay account in Chrome I get an error message that says "proxy failed". I can still access Gixen and my eBay account in other browsers. I was using Gixen and that particular eBay account in Chrome with your proxy in hopes that the consistency might be helpful. Should I clear cookies or remove the proxy?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the proxy, it was only ever meant to be used on a temporary basis to hep you get over a specific issue, in any case.

More recently Mario has reported that its' use has become less useful than it used to be, since Ebay have changed the nature of the blocks they throw up from time to time, as they do quite frequently.... it may once again become more useful to use the Gixen proxy again in the future if Ebay change things around again, but for the moment the advice is not to use it... and certainly not long term.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.