Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cannot Log In - Error Wrong Country

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryingshark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Cannot Log In - Error Wrong Country Reply with quote

I tried to sign in with my usual credentials, and got the message "wrong country". After two attempts, I was locked out, while trying to cancel a bid.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this while using the web interface or the Gixen Desktop Manager ?

The suspension, by Gixen, for your credentials not being accepted by Ebay is lifted, by Gixen, after an hour... but if the reason for it is because Ebay has blocked your account from logging in via the Gixen server then they (Ebay) can take a day or so to lift that restriction.

You can always effectively cancel all your snipes by changing your credentials on Ebay... However, please be aware, that doing that also makes it more likely that Ebay will (continue to) block you form logging in via the Gixen server.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably got this message when trying to log in using Gixen Desktop Manager?

Log in to the web interface first, and you can use GDM after that and will not have that problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.