Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

wont let me log on

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miguelcoins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: wont let me log on Reply with quote

First box when trying to log on says 1, could not get user country, using default the 2 box comes up saying ERROR (115) GIXEN ACCOUNT SUSPENDED...... what is up with malfunction today?????????
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this via the Gixen Desktop Manager, or via the web interface here ?

If you look at the other recent threads here, it appears you are not the only one being refused login via the Gixen servers.

Are you able to log in to Ebay direct, without having to enter a captcha code?
jc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Cannot login through Gixen - but can login directly to eBay Reply with quote

I tried to login 3 times through Gixen. login failed each time with the error message that eBay did not recognize my password. 1st time I l tried to log in via Chrome and used my password keeper software to auto-fill the login (ie. to ensure no typing mistakes). 2nd time I used Chrome and typed it in. between the 2nd and 3rd time, I logged into eBay directly typing in my password with no issues and no captcha. I logged out of eBay and retried logging in via Gixen a 3rd time using a different browser, Firefox. Failed once again and am now suspended. any suggestions? recommendations?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing your browser, and deleting cookies etc, does not affect this process.

Perhaps Ebay has taken action against your account logging in from a new location... i.e. the Gixen server... this can happen if you get your password wrong, even just a couple of times, from any location. It can also happen if you radically change the location that you usually log in from.

Thankfully Ebay only tend to take such action short term... usually only about a day.

So, I recommend waiting a day before trying again.

The Gixen suspension lasts only an hour or so before it is automatically removed. This is designed to protect your account from any attempt to hack it via Gixen.

If the problem is still there after a day or so, then I recommend contacting Mario direct via the support email address provided on the 'Contact' tab above...and including your Ebay id, but never your password in that email.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.