Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

error message and queued bid not in process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: error message and queued bid not in process Reply with quote

All my items since yesterday nov16/16 has been either showing:

"Sign in information is not valid.
Why did I lose this auction?" for item id number 122221297801

The rest of items showing:

"CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID
Why did I lose this auction?".

An item id number that should be queued for sniping is 391622569158 for reference.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is not allowing your account to log in via the Gixen servers with the credentials that you have supplied to Gixen.

Have you changed your Ebay credentials recently?

What is your Ebay id?

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
crash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

Did not change or reset anything recently.

My id is <REMOVED UPON REQUEST>.

Still same issue at the time of posting this reply -nov18/16.

Thank you for your assistance.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If nothing has changed recently, it might be because you have accidentally input your password wrongly, either directly on Ebay, or via Gixen, at some point in the past few days... or if you have changed the location that you log in from recently... both can trigger such action by Ebay.

Fortunately, such action by them rarely lasts more than a day or so, and after that you can generally safely re-enable your snipes again... you just need to push the 'Edit' button then the 'Modify' button, without changing anything, to enable them once more.

If, however, the problem persists then Mario may need to look behind the scenes to see if a more radical solution might be required to get your account working again with Gixen. He can be contacted direct via email at the support address given on the Contact tab above, as well as a short explanation of your issue (or a link to a forum post) always include your Ebay id, in such emails.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject:

crash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fortunately, such action by them rarely lasts more than a day or so, and after that you can generally safely re-enable your snipes again... you just need to push the 'Edit' button then the 'Modify' button, without changing anything, to enable them once more. "

Hi Mark,

It's been a few days and still showing the same error messages when I just logged in. However, I manually edit and re-enter the items on my list and the status did change from the previous error messages to scheduled now.

Thank you for your suggestion in resolving this issue!!

Could you kindly delete or mask my i.d. on post #3 but keep the rest for others future reference.

Thank you and have a great weekend!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.