Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Multiple snipes failed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mroutsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Multiple snipes failed Reply with quote

I had 3 snipes fail last night, the error message is:

CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID

Not only that, but all future snipes (i.e. items that haven't yet ended) are coming up with this message, meaning that these snipes will also fail, I guess.

I haven't changed my log in details and can log in to ebay and bid manually no problem, so not sure what the issue is
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an an indication that Ebay is refusing your credentials when Gixen tries to present them from its server.

Is it possible that you have entered your credentials at some point incorrectly over the past week or so... Ebay is sensitive to such things these days and can take action against your account to prevent it logging in from remote locations like the Gixen server if they suspect someone is trying to access your account without your knowledge.

Yes in order to prevent action being taken against the whole service by Ebay, Gixen cancels all subsequent snipes that have the same credentials when Ebay refuses to allow you to log in once.

Please only enable them once more once you are sure the issue is resolved with Ebay. Usually the action they take is only for a day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.