Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Verification Code Errors on both accounts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
What is wrong with eBay?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Verification Code Errors on both accounts Reply with quote

Well eBay must be doing something, or am I the only one of two that this has happened to? I finally was able to enter snipes today worked my tail off, and now I will have to reenter each bid after doing this already. I am wondering if this is the only way to reinstate these bids?

Like the person who posted previously, I have gone and cleared the cookies followed the directions as posted and it keeps throwing capicias left and right with the proxy. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, heck I have not even left my house in 10 days! So I am wondering if this may have more to do with Gixen than myself.

Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to toss my way, if I am doing something wrong that I do not know about, I would love to know about it! I do not make changes or anything that would put me into a "watch her"' category so any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Am a paying member of two accounts with Gixen)

Rho
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario will need to look into it,

In the mean time I would advise taking the Gixen socks proxy configuration out of your browser, at least for the moment.

It is not necessary to the sniping process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.