Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen reports bid under asking price, BUT it wasn't?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skronkman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Gixen reports bid under asking price, BUT it wasn't? Reply with quote

I setup gixen to bid $162.79 but I lost the auction with gixen reporting "bid under asking price". The winning bid was $147.77? The minimum bid increment for this price range is $2.50 as reported by eBay. The bid was not mirrored and my bid does not appear in the bidding history. Why did this not work when my bid was over the minimum bid? This is in relation to Item number: 291859720543

Thanks for your help.
Mick
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick,

My apology for this. I found that one recent change by ebay broke the parsing and resulted in a page being mis-recognized as "low bid". I fixed this now.

I hope you can find a similar item again.
Skronkman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mario. I really appreciate the reply and I'll get over missing out on this one. I use gixen a bit and think it's great, this is the first time I've had an issue and I'm glad my feedback helped you improve your site with a fix. All the best mate.

Mick
Joruus20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Received same error as Skronkman Reply with quote

Hi ebay item #272362448098
I won this item today (9/12/2016) and it shows up on my Ebay Summary page yet on Gixen, i receive the message on both the main and mirrored tabs.

Hope this helps,

Joruus20
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Received same error as Skronkman

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joruus20,

Have you placed a bid manually, or used another sniping service in addition to Gixen? Gixen will recognize listing as won only if it wins it itself.
Joruus20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, no I did not place the bid manually, only through Gixen and I only use Gixen. I was going to report the same issue as Skronkman did until I saw his thread.

This has happened to me twice over the last 3 weeks but the current item i won actually stated I WON the item# 172337679778.

So it looks like it is working now.

Thanks,
Joruus20
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joruus20,

What did you have set as your target site on the 'Settings' page when you set up this snipe?

Knowing that might help to track down whether, or not, a problem still exists with this.
Joruus20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have United States as my target site for Main and Mirror.

Also have Change ebay target site automatically if needed: set to Yes.

Hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.